NNOHA is a membership organization of safety-net oral health practitioners, programs and supporters.
Member benefits include:
- Educational opportunities
- High quality resources
- Networking opportunities
- Technical assistance
- Discounted Annual NNOHA Conference registration
- The advantage of belonging to the largest organization of people committed to the oral health of underserved populations
Learn more about these membership benefits through the three levels of membership offered:
- Individual membership – This level of membership is perfect for private practitioners, practitioners in small health centers, students and oral health advocates.
- Organizational membership – This level of membership is designed to serve the needs of Community Health Centers with established or growing oral health programs and universities.
- Corporate Advisory Committee – This membership is for organizations that support the oral health of the underserved through the products and services they provide to oral health programs. For more information about this committee contact email@example.com.
3,372 total views, 4 views today