Member Benefits | Job Bank
Making a gift to the National Network for Oral Health Access is one of the easiest ways to positively impact our work, enhance our services, and help our community strengthen and increase access to oral health services. NNOHA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Join & Renew
NNOHA is the largest group of safety-net oral health practitioners in the country, and our members all share a commitment to increasing access to quality oral health care for underserved populations. NNOHA is committed to providing the highest quality resources and support designed to meet the unique needs of our members and their programs.
Clinica Sierra Vista
January 12, 2023
The Dental District Administrator (DDA) The DDA is responsible for providing leadership, direction, and administration to the multiple practices within Clinica Sierra Vista (CSV). The Dental District Administrator will perform various duties in support of the Dental Practice Managers and conduct staff training. The DDA will partner with the Dental Director to adequately ensure dental representation in meetings/committees, analyze patient encounter data, and prepare reports. The DDA will work with the Dental Director to create schedules for the Staff and Providers that best utilize resources and follow up on Incident Reports, Injuries, Refund Requests, and orders for the Dental Department.
Essential Administrative Duties:
1. Embraces and promotes the organization’s strategic plan and Clinica Sierra Vista Production System (CSVPS). Champions and demonstrates the values, mission, and vision of CSV, always putting the patient first.
2. Foster a success-oriented environment that reflects the Clinica Sierra Vista Production system.
3. Support the Dental Director in developing and executing annual budgets that align with operating plans.
4. Propose and carry out processes that drive production and profitability.
5. Support the performance management processes that measure and evaluate progress against strategic goals.
6. Oversee Auto attendant dental activities and resolve scheduling conflicts or issues.
7. Administer the practice schedule, develop policies, and establish standard work for all aspects of patient scheduling to ensure new ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
8. Administer patient management processes including developing and implementing new patient experience protocols, and re-engagement strategies.
9. Develop and implement standard work to manage patient dental plan information. Verify and update benefit details offering education to patients on their dental benefits.
10. Develop and implement standard work to conduct financial consultations with all patients when new treatment plans are presented.
11. Administer patient billing, ensuring that claims and pre-authorizations are submitted correctly and timely.
12. Oversee the counter collections, enforce standard work for follow-up on delinquency accounts, and enforce payment agreements with patients as per company policy.
13. Review and organize office operations and procedures.
14. Develop and recommend programs to improve office operations, patient retention, and appointment availability.
15. Must be capable of motivating and mentoring staff.
16. Is responsible for knowing the billing system and policies involving the preparation and input of information to patient accounts while simultaneously explaining such information to patients.
17. Maintain advanced knowledge of software systems to compile, store and retrieve data for administration reporting.
18. Ensure patient records are accurate and complete, and that patient confidentiality is strictly maintained.
19. Administer all duties to open and close the practice properly.
20. Assist clinical staff by facilitating the purchase of dental equipment, tools, and supplies.
21. Manage procurement of general office supplies and equipment.
22. Responsible for administrative oversight of Registered Dental Assistants and Dental Assistants,
23. Complete and submit employee evaluations to Human Resources.
24. Determine and maintain efficient staffing levels and create monthly work schedules.
25. Work with HR to assess, investigate and resolve employee issues and complaints.
26. Review employee time sheets and validate hours worked
27. Maintain an office environment that ensures optimal patient care and customer service.
28. Ensure compliance with all relevant state dental laws.
29. Ensure compliance with office and company policy and procedures.
30. Ensure adherence to all laws and regulations regarding dental operations, including but not limited to infection control, waste disposal, and safety.
31. Comply with local, state, & federal regulations as they relate to dental and organization regulations.
32. Responsible for the scheduled Infection Control activities for dental operations.
33. Maintain schedules and calendars for dental service facilities.
34. Create quarterly training agenda and encourage staff and dentists to participate with training ideas. And follow up on any ideas that will increase efficiency and protocols.
1. HIPPAA Compliance- Responsible for maintaining in compliance with all HIPPA regulations and requirements.
2. Compliance – Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
3. IT – Required to learn and use the EPIC system.
4. Other duties as required.
1. Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from a four-year college or technical school preferred; two to five years' experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. A dental hygiene degree can be substituted for a bachelor's degree with two to five years of supervisory experience.
2. Must have dental clinical experience.
3. Three to four years of preferred experience in federally qualified health center dental operations.
4. Strong knowledge of dental practice management software.
5. Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
6. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to adapt style and approach based on audience.
7. The ability to read, analyze and interpret common financial reports, and legal documents. The ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from patients, staff, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, co-workers, and staff. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
1. The ability to apply sound and precise judgment when making decisions under pressure. The ability to direct the work of others and work as a team leader in attainment of goals.
2. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference. Ability to apply concepts such as fraction, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
3. Ability to operate office machines and computer workstation.
4. Must have a valid driver's license and clean OMV.
Sitting/Repetitive Motion 64%
Reaching Overhead 4%
Must be able to lift to 25lbs.
Apply online at: www.clinicasierravista.org
Desired Start Date