Member Benefits | Job Bank
Making a gift to the National Network for Oral Health Access is one of the easiest ways to positively impact our work, enhance our services, and help our community strengthen and increase access to oral health services. NNOHA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Join & Renew
NNOHA is the largest group of safety-net oral health practitioners in the country, and our members all share a commitment to increasing access to quality oral health care for underserved populations. NNOHA is committed to providing the highest quality resources and support designed to meet the unique needs of our members and their programs.
Waterfall Community Health Center
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Function as a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH), in a team and mission-based setting to provide delivery of dental care to patients, including health promotion/maintenance, counseling and education, assessment, acute/chronic care, and consultation/collaboration with other health care professionals, and community resources. The RDH also participates in the ongoing evaluation of Dental Program operations to assure the delivery of high-quality services that support the financial sustainability of the program.
• Licensed by the State of Oregon as a Registered Dental Hygienist
• Current American Health Association (AHA) Provider Basic Life Support Card (BLS) within 6 months of hire and recertify prior to expiration date.
• Language Skills: Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing; additional languages preferred.
• Demonstrated commitment to high quality health care for low income, ethnically diverse populations.
• Establish and maintain solid working relationships through communication, cooperation, and positive interactions with all patients, employees, staff, health care providers and vendors. • Willingness to work a flexible schedule when circumstances necessitate.
• Ability to use a wide range of office machines including personal computers.
• Demonstrate ability to learn and maintain appropriate technical skills to effective support the electronic records systems and/or other reporting platforms.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Keyboarding at 25+ wpm and reporting.
• Maintain confidentially – in accordance with WCHC policies and HIPAA regulations.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• An Expanded Practice Permit from the Oregon Board of Dentistry. Fully Credentialed and Insurable
Desired Start Date
$93,000 - $105,000 / year
September 30, 2021