Member Benefits | Job Bank
Making a gift to the National Network for Oral Health Access is one of the easiest ways to positively impact our work, enhance our services, and help our community strengthen and increase access to oral health services. NNOHA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Join & Renew
NNOHA is the largest group of safety-net oral health practitioners in the country, and our members all share a commitment to increasing access to quality oral health care for underserved populations. NNOHA is committed to providing the highest quality resources and support designed to meet the unique needs of our members and their programs.
Waterfall Community Health Center
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Function as a Dentist, DDS or DMD in a team and mission-based setting to provide delivery of dental care to patients, including health promotion/maintenance, counseling and education, assessment, acute/chronic care, and consultation/collaboration with other health care professionals, and community resources. The focus will be on examining, diagnosing, and developing treatment plans for infections and injuries of the teeth and mouth.
• Supervise clinical staff
• Ensure clinic’s compliance with all regulatory requirements (eg, OSHA, DPH, JCAHO)
• Develop, implement and maintain dental policies and procedures related to clinical operations
• Oversee the clinic’s quality assurance program
• Oversee the clinic’s infection control program
• Oversee protocols for the maintenance of all clinical equipment
• Develop, implement and maintain clinical protocols for the delivery of patient care services
• Develop protocols for the management and resolution of patient complaints
• Develop and oversee the system used to report and resolve incidents within the dental program
• Determine the dental products to be used in the clinic
• Graduate of an accredited dental school with a Degree in Dentistry; DDS/DMD
• 3 years’ experience preferred
• Unrestricted License in State of Oregon.
• Current DEA Certificate without restrictions.
• Current BLS/AED certification
Desired Start Date
$160,000 / year
September 30, 2021