Member Benefits | Job Bank
Making a gift to the National Network for Oral Health Access is one of the easiest ways to positively impact our work, enhance our services, and help our community strengthen and increase access to oral health services. NNOHA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Join & Renew
NNOHA is the largest group of safety-net oral health practitioners in the country, and our members all share a commitment to increasing access to quality oral health care for underserved populations. NNOHA is committed to providing the highest quality resources and support designed to meet the unique needs of our members and their programs.
Chiricahua Community Health Centers, Inc.
March 18, 2022
SIGN-ON BONUS ON TOP OF BASE SALARY
NATIONAL AND STATE LOAN REPAYMENT ELIGIBLE
FULL BENEFITS, PAID TIME OFF, 4-DAY WORK WEEK
Seeking full-time general dentist to work in multi-dentist federally qualified health center alongside medical and behavioral health colleagues. Our program has emphasis in pediatric and preventive dentistry; however, CCHCI provides care for all patients, regardless of ability to pay.
· Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) with current Arizona State License as a dentist.
· Any combination of education and/or experience that provides the necessary skills and sensitivity.
· Current CPR certification.
· Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if requesting mileage reimbursement.
· Participates in continuing medical/dental education programs to maintain professional competence and skills.
· Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
How to Apply: https://jobs.cchci.org/
Desired Start Date