Member Benefits | Job Bank
Making a gift to the National Network for Oral Health Access is one of the easiest ways to positively impact our work, enhance our services, and help our community strengthen and increase access to oral health services. NNOHA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Join & Renew
NNOHA is the largest group of safety-net oral health practitioners in the country, and our members all share a commitment to increasing access to quality oral health care for underserved populations. NNOHA is committed to providing the highest quality resources and support designed to meet the unique needs of our members and their programs.
My Community Dental Centers
May 24, 2022
Get up to $20,000 Signing Bonus,
A Dentist Salary and Benefits, and so much more.
The moment you join the MCDC team, you’re helping progress our mission to enhance community health through accessible dental care. And the best part? You don’t have to sacrifice a great salary, incredible benefits, or your work-life balance to make an impact in the communities we serve.
Generous Benefits That Exceed Dental Industry Standards
Opportunity to receive up to $25,000 per year in reimbursement through Student Loan Reimbursement programs
Health, dental and vision insurance
401K with 5% match
Generous and highly competitive compensation and incentive options
Gym membership reimbursement
Professional development & learning opportunities
Plus, potential relocation packages
Covered Malpractice/Professional Liability Insurance
Work – Life Balance
No nights and weekends
Paid time off
Holidays & the choice of a Diversity Inclusion Day
Our culture is built on our passion to serve our thousands of patients and make a difference in our communities. Hear from our CEO here: MCDC - Where Passion Meets Purpose - these are just a few ways MCDC demonstrates investment in your success:
Clinical Leadership: We are committed to being a different kind of dental provider- one that sincerely champions providing exceptional dental care while supporting and empowering individuality within our dentists.
Practice Support: MCDC provides operational and business support, so you can focus on what you love most... Dentistry!
Mentorship & Development: Dentists are provided opportunities to grow and develop through a robust formal Continuing Education curriculum, organized study groups and impactful mentoring relationships.
Technology: We provide our staff with modern technology including electronic patient records, digital radiography, and state-of-the-art dental equipment and more.
· Responsible for providing high-quality dental care including the delivery of diagnostic, preventative, restorative and surgical dental care services to patients
· Provide leadership and direction to clinical support staff in all areas of patient treatment
· Adhere to established procedures and all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPAA and OSHA regulations
· Create dental treatment plans and coordinate oral health care while educating patients, guardians and support staff, while maintaining patient records according to compliance standards
Employment Qualifications for this Position
· Education: Must have a Dental degree (e.g., Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or equivalent) from an accredited School of Dentistry.
· Experience: Demonstration of skilled care and judgment in the practice of dentistry through at least one-year successful practice of dentistry.
Apply at: https://www.mydental.org/careers/
Desired Start Date