Member Benefits | Job Bank
Making a gift to the National Network for Oral Health Access is one of the easiest ways to positively impact our work, enhance our services, and help our community strengthen and increase access to oral health services. NNOHA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Join & Renew
NNOHA is the largest group of safety-net oral health practitioners in the country, and our members all share a commitment to increasing access to quality oral health care for underserved populations. NNOHA is committed to providing the highest quality resources and support designed to meet the unique needs of our members and their programs.
Presbyterian Medical Services
June 2, 2022
JOB CATEGORY: DENTAL / HEALTHCARE
POSITION SUMMARY: This is a professional position of a highly complex nature involving the direction and coordination of the dental program of the primary care clinic. The work is performed independently with clinical oversight provided by the Corporate Dental Director and/or Vice President of Clinical Affairs. Administrative supervision is provided by the Program Administrator. The Dental Director must operate in accordance with the terms and conditions of the various contracts and grants providing for the funding of programs and projects.
• Graduate of approved dental school.
• Minimum of one year experience in the general practice of dentistry preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must obtain by date of hire and maintain current throughout employment:
• New Mexico dental license and any other licensure needed to carry out practice.
• Certification with the Drug Enforcement Division of the Department of Justice and registration with the New Mexico Board of Pharmacy.
• BLS/CPR certification. Certification must meet the requirements listed in the document “BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid Training Resources” posted on Staurolite.
Desired Start Date