Member Benefits | Job Bank
Making a gift to the National Network for Oral Health Access is one of the easiest ways to positively impact our work, enhance our services, and help our community strengthen and increase access to oral health services. NNOHA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Join & Renew
NNOHA is the largest group of safety-net oral health practitioners in the country, and our members all share a commitment to increasing access to quality oral health care for underserved populations. NNOHA is committed to providing the highest quality resources and support designed to meet the unique needs of our members and their programs.
My Community Dental Centers
June 2, 2022
Get a $2,500 Signing Bonus!
Join Our Family of Dental Hygienists
Why work for My Community Dental Centers? In addition to our $2500 Sign-on Bonus, when paired with our competitive compensation, our new incentive bonus program with the potential of earning up to an additional $1800 per month, our industry-leading benefits, we are here to support you in your professional and personal journey, like:
Generous Benefits That Exceed Dental Industry Standards |
· Health, dental and vision insurance
· Opportunities for additional income
· CE & Gym Membership Reimbursement
· Professional Development & Learning Opportunities
Work – Life Balance | When our team members are healthy, they take great care of our patients.
· No Nights and Weekends
· Paid Time Off
· Holidays & The option of a Diversity Inclusion Day
· And, Flexible Hours
As one of the largest dental non-profit organizations in the country, we know fulfilling our mission begins with recruiting and retaining exceptional hygienists, no matter where they are in your career. We believe that, together as a team, we can enhance community health by offering access to quality dental care for all. That’s why we are committed to creating a work environment where you can succeed and reach your highest potential, both professionally and personally. This full-time registered dental hygienist role is located in Grand Haven, MI.
If this all appeals to you, we encourage you to apply today!
Learn More About Life At MCDC
Our culture is built on our passion to serve our thousands of patients and make a difference in our communities.
We are committed to our mission, vision and values, and keeping our patients and their care at the heart of all we do.
What We’re Looking For:
· A degree or certificate in hygiene from an accredited program, as well as a valid state license
· Excellent communication skills and service-driven approach to everything you do
· A life-long commitment to mission-based work and education
· Preferred: Local Anesthetic, CPR and First Aid certification and Dental experience
· Perform prophylaxes, root planning, and apply sealants
· Update patient health history and all required information
· Dental charting of existing restorations and missing teeth and periodontal charting annually
· Placement of sub gingival medicaments as available
· Take patient’s blood pressure, x-rays, impressions (and pouring of) for diagnostic models
· Presentation of initial findings and recommended periodontal treatment
· Confidently answer patient questions regarding any necessary treatment
· Enter treatment performed plans in the chart including recare scheduling
· Disinfect operatory and sterilize instruments
· Assist the Doctor, Dental Assistants and Front Desk as needed
· Give oral hygiene instructions and demonstrations to all patients
· Polish dental restorations
· Assist in the triage and treatment of emergency patients
· Administer local anesthetic
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
· Exceptional human relation skills; maintaining an outgoing, friendly attitude at all times
· Ability to work with interruptions and manage multiple priorities while meeting deadlines
· Ability to work unsupervised whenever necessary
· Computer skills
· Hand scaling and polishing
· Experience with Intra-oral camera, plasma arc curing light, electronic blood pressure cuff, ultrasonic scalers, autoclave, and radiographic equipment
Desired Start Date