Member Benefits | Job Bank
Making a gift to the National Network for Oral Health Access is one of the easiest ways to positively impact our work, enhance our services, and help our community strengthen and increase access to oral health services. NNOHA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Join & Renew
NNOHA is the largest group of safety-net oral health practitioners in the country, and our members all share a commitment to increasing access to quality oral health care for underserved populations. NNOHA is committed to providing the highest quality resources and support designed to meet the unique needs of our members and their programs.
Columbia Valley Community Health
December 30, 2022
Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is growing! CVCH is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. We have an excellent opportunity for a Dentist at our Chelan location.
The Dentist provides professional dental care, emergency dental treatment and oral hygiene to the patients of Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH), including all relevant and required chart documentation.
· Education: Graduation from an accredited dental school with a DDS or DMD degree, and/or completion with a certificate from a CODA accredited dental residency program.
· Certification/Licensure: Washington State Dental License or eligibility to obtain licensure in the state of WA and current DEA with no restrictions and in good standing.
· Experience: One or more years of experience as a clinical dentist preferred, especially in a community or public health setting.
· Competitive Compensation
· Sign on Bonus – $20,000
· Flexible schedules
· Generous paid leave/holidays
· Health insurance covered at 100% for employee and dependents
· Gym/fitness stipend
· Retirement with 150% employer matching
· A cultural immersion program in a predominantly Spanish-speaking country
· This position is eligible for student loan repayment programs
We are located in the heart of Washington State where we enjoy abundant recreational opportunities, 300 days of sunshine and a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
Why Work at CVCH:
CVCH staff are more engaged in their work than 95% of similar organizations across the country. We are proud to have such dedicated staff serving patients, day in and day out.
To learn more and apply, visit us at www.cvch.org and click on the Careers tab.
Desired Start Date