Member Benefits | Job Bank
Making a gift to the National Network for Oral Health Access is one of the easiest ways to positively impact our work, enhance our services, and help our community strengthen and increase access to oral health services. NNOHA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Join & Renew
NNOHA is the largest group of safety-net oral health practitioners in the country, and our members all share a commitment to increasing access to quality oral health care for underserved populations. NNOHA is committed to providing the highest quality resources and support designed to meet the unique needs of our members and their programs.
December 30, 2022
The Dental Assistant will assist the dentist in expanded-duty dentistry while maintaining a positive, courteous climate for patients and employees. Work in partnership and joint accountability with other team members to achieve Neighborcare's Mission, Guiding Principles, Service Commitments, and Goals.
In this position you will:
- Provide chair side assistance by preparing operatory, including cleaning, disinfection, setting up instruments, materials, and appropriate anesthetic for scheduled procedures; including but not limited to, restorative work, surgical extractions, basic endodontics, scaling and root planing, pediatrics, and removable prosthodontics
- Place sealants, perform fluoride treatments, coronal polish, and oral hygiene instruction, take digital x-rays, take and pour impressions
- Perform routine equipment maintenance as assigned, schedule appointments for patients in the Practice Management system as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have a current WA State dental assistant license/registration
- BLS Certification
- Graduation Completion of accredited dental assistant program
- 1 year of dental assisting experience
- Bilingual skills
To apply for this job please go to: www.neighborcare.org/careers
Desired Start Date