Member Benefits | Job Bank
Making a gift to the National Network for Oral Health Access is one of the easiest ways to positively impact our work, enhance our services, and help our community strengthen and increase access to oral health services. NNOHA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Join & Renew
NNOHA is the largest group of safety-net oral health practitioners in the country, and our members all share a commitment to increasing access to quality oral health care for underserved populations. NNOHA is committed to providing the highest quality resources and support designed to meet the unique needs of our members and their programs.
Columbia Valley Community Health
February 14, 2023
Columbia Valley Community Health (CVCH) is growing! CVCH is a dynamic, progressive community health center with locations in Wenatchee, East Wenatchee, and Chelan. We have an excellent opportunity for a full time Dental Hygienist at our Wenatchee location.
• Graduate from an accredited dental hygiene school.
• Licensed in the state of WA as a Dental Hygienist or eligible to receive licensure.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required. ACLS or ATLS may be used to substituted for BLS.
• One or more years of experience as a dental hygienist preferred, especially in a community or public health setting.
• Competitive Compensation
• Sign on bonus - $5,000
• Flexible schedules
• Generous paid leave/holidays
• Health insurance covered at 100% for employee and dependents
• Gym/fitness stipend
• Retirement with 150% employer matching
• A cultural immersion program in a predominantly Spanish-speaking country
• This position is eligible for student loan repayment programs
We are located in the heart of Washington State where we enjoy abundant recreational opportunities, 300 days of sunshine and a family friendly environment with good schools and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
Why Work at CVCH:
CVCH staff are more engaged in their work than 95% of similar organizations across the country. We are proud to have such dedicated staff serving patients, day in and day out.
To learn more about the position, salary, full details on benefits, and to apply, visit us at www.cvch.org and click on the Employment and Training tab and find the position you are interested in learning more about.
Desired Start Date