Member Benefits | Job Bank
Making a gift to the National Network for Oral Health Access is one of the easiest ways to positively impact our work, enhance our services, and help our community strengthen and increase access to oral health services. NNOHA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Join & Renew
NNOHA is the largest group of safety-net oral health practitioners in the country, and our members all share a commitment to increasing access to quality oral health care for underserved populations. NNOHA is committed to providing the highest quality resources and support designed to meet the unique needs of our members and their programs.
July 31, 2023
Yuba, Oroville, Arbuckle, Colusa, Orland
Practices general dentistry including:
a. Preventive care – OHI, sealants, etc.
b. Diagnosis- treatment plans, referrals, follow-ups
c. Restorative dentistry
d. Oral surgery
g. Prosthodontics – fixed and removable
2) Make specialty orthodontic referral recommendations when necessary
3) Follow clinic protocols
4) Maintains complete and legible records of treatment and initial or sign all chart entries
5) Complies with OSHA, and HIPPA guidelines
6) Stay updated on ICD diagnostic, and billing codes
7) Still maintain quality productivity standards as determined by the CDO
8) Meets all the contractual requirements
9) Attends mandatory meetings
10) Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Benefits include employment visa, loan repayment , 401k, malpractice, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, CME, disability insurance etc
Desired Start Date