NNOHA’s Listserv promotes networking and learning among Health Center and safety-net dental directors, dentists, dental hygienists and other staff members working to improve access to quality oral health care.
To ensure the best possible experience for all NNOHA Listserv members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation. By joining and using the NNOHA Listserv, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines set for the Listserv.NNOHA accepts no liability for the content of this NNOHA Listserv or for any and all consequences resulting from the use of the information or from any actions taken on the basis of the information provided.
Please take a moment to acquaint yourself with these important guidelines:
- Include your name and affiliation in your email/message.
- Clearly state the topic of your message in the email/message subject line. Keep the postings simple, and discuss one topic per email/message thread. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your email/message and makes it easier for subscribers to search the archives by subject.
- The discussions on the NNOHA Listserv are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Do not attack others.
- No commercial messages (e.g. sales of specific products).
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the NNOHA Listserv is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- No defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials.
- Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
- Do not post confidential material to the NNOHA Listerv. Remember that all subscribers registering to this NNOHA Listserv will have access to the information shared over the NNOHA Listserv.
If you have questions regarding the NNOHA Listserv, contact email@example.com.
1,602 total views, 2 views today